CURRENT CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS (CFC) AND VACANCIES
The closing date of our latest Call for Contributions (CfC 1-2018) was 26 June 2018. Related recruitment and selections are currently ongoing. Please visit our site regularly for future opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE READ THROUGH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE CfC AND THE NOTES BELOW.
HOW TO APPLY
- Your application will be considered only if you submit the relevant electronic application form. Please ensure to use the NEW application form and fill out all the required information. Applications received using the previous form will not be considered;
- Only one application form per applicant will be accepted. You can, however, apply for up to three positions using the same application form, also indicating your order of priority;
- The NEW application form must be completed in English;
- Please ensure that every section of the form is completed accurately, as your application will be evaluated on the completeness and accuracy of all information provided by you in the application form;
- Applicants should assess, before submitting their application form, whether they fulfil all the requirements for admission laid down in the job description;
- Applicants who wish to be considered as ‘seconded’ should submit their application through their respective national authorities;
- Applicants who wish to be considered as ‘contracted’ should rename the file “SURNAME, Firstname.docx”, and send it as an attachment to the Human Resources e-mail address: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org, as applicable;
- The Human Resources Unit will acknowledge receipt of applications. You will also be informed of the outcome of the selection procedure by e-mail.
- Here is the link to the Privacy Notice.