CURRENT CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS (CFC) AND VACANCIES
The closing date of our latest Call for Contributions (3-2017 Extraordinary CfC) was 8 December 2017 respectively. Related recruitment and selections are currently ongoing. Please visit our site regularly for future opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE READ THROUGH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE CfC AND THE NOTES BELOW.
How to Apply
- Your application will be considered only if you submit the relevant electronic application form;
- Only one application form per person will be accepted. You can, however, apply for up to three positions using the same application form, also indicating your order of priority. Please note when applying for the internship vacancies, a separate application form for each position (maximum 3 positions) must be filled.
- The application form must be completed in English and in electronic format;
- Please ensure that every section of the form is completed accurately as your application will be evaluated on the completeness and accuracy of all information provided by you in the application form;
- Applicants should assess, before submitting their application form, whether they fulfill all the requirements for admission laid down in the job description;
- Applicants who wish to be considered as ‘seconded’ should submit their application through their respective national authorities;
- Applicants who wish to be considered as ‘contracted’ should rename the file “SURNAME, Firstname.docx” and send it as an attachment to the Human Resources e-mail address: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org, as applicable;
- The Human Resources Unit will acknowledge receipt of applications. You will also be informed of the outcome of the selection procedure by e-mail.
Personal Data Protection
When individuals apply to work at the Kosovo Specialist Chambers and Specialist Prosecutor’s Office, we will only use the information they supply to us to process their application and to monitor recruitment statistics. Your details will not be forwarded to another organisation or member states without your explicit permission. All our staff members who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of such data. Confidentiality and personal data protection shall be strictly respected and adhered to throughout the whole recruitment and selection procedure.
Personal information about unsuccessful candidates will be held according to our retention schedule after the recruitment exercise has been completed, and it will then be securely deleted. We may retain de-personalised statistical information about applicants to help inform our recruitment activities, but no individuals are identifiable from that data.
Once a person has taken up employment with the Kosovo Specialist Chambers and Specialist Prosecutor’s Office, we will compile a file relating to their employment. The information contained in this will be kept secure and will only be used for purposes directly relevant to that person’s employment. Once their employment with the Kosovo Specialist Chambers and Specialist Prosecutor’s Office has ended, we will retain the file in accordance with the requirements of our retention schedule and then securely delete it.