PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE READ THROUGH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE CfC AND THE NOTES BELOW.
- Your application will be considered only if you submit the relevant application form. Please ensure to use the application form placed on this website and fill out all the required information. Applications received using the previous form will not be considered;
- Only one application form per applicant will be accepted. You can, however, apply for up to three positions using the same application form, also indicating your order of priority;
- The application form must be completed in English;
- Please ensure that every section of the form is completed accurately, as your application will be evaluated on the completeness and accuracy of all information provided by you in the application form;
- Applicants should assess, before submitting their application form, whether they fulfil all the requirements for admission laid down in the job description;
- Applicants who wish to be considered as ‘seconded’ should submit their application through their respective national authorities;
- Applicants who wish to be considered as ‘contracted’ should rename the file “SURNAME Firstname.docx”, and send it as an attachment to the Human Resources e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The Human Resources Unit will acknowledge receipt of application. You will also be informed of the outcome of the selection procedure by e-mail.
- Here is the link to the Privacy Notice.