YOU WILL FIND BELOW OUR LATEST INTERNSHIP CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS (CFC) 1-2022.
THE DEADLINE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS IS 26 August 2022 AT 17:00 HOURS (BRUSSELS TIME).
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The Kosovo Specialist Chambers and Specialist Prosecutor’s Office is committed to the future and offers a number of internship placements to provide ‘interns’ with a unique, first-hand practical work experience within the Organisation.
Interns are undergraduates or postgraduates, in particular a) students, b) young professionals who recently graduated from University and c) professionals who graduated from University and who use the experience of the internship for further studies or scientific research and writing in an area related to the work of the Specialist Chambers.
Interns shall be nationals of European Union Member States or of Third Contributing States (Canada, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey and the United States of America).
Internships are considered to be mutually beneficial. Interns will be afforded the opportunity to develop a more profound understanding of the Kosovo Specialist Chambers and its mandate and be part of a dynamic and fast growing organisation, while the Kosovo Specialist Chambers and Specialist Prosecutor’s Office will benefit from the insight, experience and assistance of motivated interns.
Internship CfC 1-2022: compilation of all vacancies, as well as individual vacancies below:
PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE READ THROUGH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE CfC AND THE NOTES BELOW.
Your application will ONLY be considered if you submit the relevant application form as explained per the following options:
For Internship applicants from the Third Contributing States applying directly to the Kosovo Specialist Chambers and Specialist Prosecutor’s Office:
The Internship Application Form (Annex 2, click here to download the document) to be named in the format “SURNAME Firstname.docx” and sent to [email protected]
For Internship applicants from the Third Contributing States supported by their Third Contributing State:
The Internship Application Form (Annex 2, click here to download the document) to be named in the format “SURNAME Firstname.docx” and sent to the Civilian Planning and Conduct Capability (CPCC) at [email protected]
- Only one application form per applicant will be accepted, the latest received within the deadline or the one submitted through the National Authorities being given a priority. You can, however, apply for up to three positions using the same application form, also indicating your order of priority.
- The application form must be completed in English.
- Please ensure that every section of the form is completed accurately, as your application will be evaluated on the completeness and accuracy of all information provided by you in the application form.
- Applicants should assess, before submitting their application form, whether they fulfil all the requirements for admission laid down in the job description.
- Applicants from the EU Member States with queries relating to the online Application Form and/or encountering technical problems, should address their queries to: [email protected].
- Applicants will be informed about the outcome of the selection procedure in due course by e-mail.
- Here is the link to the Privacy Notice.