If you know or believe that you have Covid-19, or have had any symptoms of the disease in the last 24 hours prior to your visit, such as cold, cough, shortness of breath or fever, you must not enter the premises.
Please make sure that you arrive 20 minutes ahead of time to allow for sufficient time for entry procedures.
Upon arrival at the entrance to the KSC/SPO premises, a KSC Security Officer will ask you a number of questions related to Covid-19 that are relevant for granting permission to enter the premises. Please respond to these questions truthfully and to the best of your knowledge.
The questions are:
1. Have you had one or more of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours? Coughing, symptoms of a common cold, fever or elevated temperature, shortness of breath, loss of taste and smell.
2. Does someone in your house have a fever and/or shortness of breath?
3. Have you had a novel coronavirus infection? (laboratory – confirmed in the past 7 days)
4. Does someone in your family or household have a COVID-19 infection, and have you had contact with them in the past 10 days while they still had problems?
5. Are you currently required to self-quarantine after travel to the Netherlands in accordance with Government requirements
Persons who answer any of the above questions in the affirmative will be denied access.
Please keep in mind that these measures are for your safety, and the safety of others. Your co-operation is highly appreciated.