If you know or believe that you have Covid-19, or have had any symptoms of the disease in the last 24 hours prior to your visit, such as cold, cough, shortness of breath or fever, you must not enter the premises. The same applies if any person you live with has Covid-19 or any of its symptoms.
Further details regarding the symptoms of Covid-19, and other relevant information, can be found here: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/frequently-asked-questions-about-coronavirus-and-health
Please make sure that you arrive 60 minutes (for public hearings)/ 20 minutes (for visits) ahead of time since entry procedures may take longer than usual due to Covid-19 measures.
Upon arrival at the entrance to the KSC/SPO premises, a KSC Security Officer will ask you a number of questions related to Covid-19 that are relevant for granting permission to enter the premises. Please respond to these questions truthfully and to the best of your knowledge.
The questions are:
1. Have you had one or more of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours? Coughing, symptoms of a common cold, fever or elevated temperature, shortness of breath, loss of taste and smell.
2. Does someone in your house have a fever and/or shortness of breath?
3. Have you had a novel coronavirus infection? (laboratory – confirmed in the past 7 days)
4. Does someone in your family or household have a COVID-19 infection, and have you had contact with them in the past 10 days while they still had problems?
5. Are you in quarantine because you have had direct contact with someone with a confirmed COVID-19 infection? Or have been in a code orange or code red country (in the past 10 days)?
Persons who answer any of the above questions in the affirmative will be denied access.
While waiting to enter the premises, you must maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from persons around you.
Upon entry to the premises, you must adhere to the following rules:
Please kindly wear a face mask while inside the building
Use hand-sanitiser upon entry to the premises and at regular intervals thereafter, including after using the toilet facilities, sneezing/coughing etc.
Maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 meters from other persons at all times
Avoid touching your face
Comply with security and safety instructions given by KSC Security at all times while on the premises
If you wish, you may wear Personal Protective Equipment such as a facemask while in the building. You may be required to remove it in order to allow Security staff to verify your identity upon entry to the premises or at any time when asked by a KSC Security Officer
In case you are positively tested up to 10 days after your visit to the KSC, we would like to kindly ask you to send us an email to ContactPointCOVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the date of your last visit to the KSC and in what capacity you visited. This will allow us to take the necessary precautionary measures. The information provided by you will be treated as confidential.
Please keep in mind that these measures are for your safety, and the safety of others. Your co-operation is highly appreciated.