The Ombudsperson’s Office will:
- Listen to you. We will respond to your concerns and treat you with respect.
- Process information efficiently. We will ensure that you have confidence in our decisions.
- Be professional and courteous. We will give you correct and relevant information in a timely manner.
- Be open and honest at all times. We will answer your questions to the fullest extent possible and will make sure our answers are simple and easy-to-understand.
- Protect your privacy. We will keep accurate records of your dealings with us and keep those records safe.
- Treat everyone equally.
- Be accessible. We will be available to answer your questions.